TL Pro –
If you’re a Terraria fanatic, you probably know that resource gathering is one of the most important. Without enough resources, you cannot research, adventure or build anything. Also, gathering resources is quite difficult. When you join the game, players will only be given a hoe or ax to cut trees and destroy the forest. Players need to spend some time gathering resources for themselves before they want to do other things. But with the TL Pro application we introduced, gamers no longer have to worry about that. This application is like an energy pill that gives players quick strength, especially new players who want to explore faster.
The Characters tab in the main menu offers players entirely new characters. Since the launcher was not that long ago, not all the character set is available in the bootloader. Terraria fans can, however, import files themselves and share creations with other platform users. Just click the download button to install the character you want.
* Replace all game resources yourself and enable/disable them at any time.
* Use the cheat panel with many functions during the game
* Download packages from other developers and easily create your own.
* Edit the characters’ inventory.
Install it via SAI
Introduce TL Pro
TL Pro – resource loader, which allows:
1. Replace all of the resources of the game on their own and at any time, enable/disable them.
2. Use the cheat panel with many functions during games
3. Load packs (set of textures, worlds, players) from other developers and easily create your own.
4. Edit the characters’ inventory.
It is important to note that this app is not an official app by 505 Games Srl game developers. All rights for Terraria belong 505 Games Srl.
* The program requires the official Terraria client for Android.
We spend much time fixing issues and adding new features you’ve asked for in the official group. Unfortunately, we can’t fix and add all the possible things, so, we will be happy to get your suggestions and bug reports by private messages in the official group (TL Pro > “About program” > “Report error”) or by mail.