Introduce Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
Tiny Scanner is a little scanner app that turns android device into a portable document scanner and scans everything as images or PDFs.
With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner is a pdf document scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
– Wifi directly to your computer
– Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box
This document scanner app has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, etc.)(Available in subscription mode)
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automatically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Tiny Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Add signature to scanned docs
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
The free version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version with no function restrictions which is available as in-app purchase.
All Premium Features:
– Scan documents unlimitedly
– AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, etc. 200 pages per month)
– All sharing options
– Ads free
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Tiny Scanner:
1. Storage: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to import images from local storage, save images to Gallery needs this permission too.
2. Camera: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to use camera to scan docs.
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN’T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problem about this scanner app please email us at [email protected], and we’ll help you figure it out.