Download [188.8.131.52-GP] Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs (com.steadfastinnovation.android.projectpapyrus) is the Productivity for android device which developed by Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs has 5,000,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 184.108.40.206-GP updated on September 6, 2021 requires Android 5.0 and up
• Improved support for Android 11+
• Reduced app size by 4 MB by removing erroneously included font
• Fixed PDF text rendering issues for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
• Fixed several PDF import, rendering, export, and crash issues
• Fixed bug where pages overview would auto-scroll to the top of the screen
• Many other miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Full changelog: http://goo.gl/EsAlNK
Take handwritten notes the natural way on your Android tablet, phone or Chromebook that supports Android apps!
Easily mark up PDFs to fill out forms, edit / grade papers or sign documents. Import pictures, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy / paste and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes in notebooks and increase your productivity!
+ Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, tech, music, sports, etc.)
+ Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
+ Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “real” eraser, shapes, text)
+ Backup / restore and mass export of notes as PDFs to the cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
+ Take notes naturally with a pen and erase them with your finger on devices with an active pen (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
+ Take notes with your finger or passive pen on inactive pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
+ Vector graphics engine
+ Several types of paper (e.g. blank, ruler, graphic) and formats (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
+ Undo / redo, select, move and resize
+ Change the color and weight of selected items
+ Cut, copy and paste items between notes
+ Scroll with two fingers and pinch-to-zoom
+ Double tap with two fingers to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
+ Organize notes in notebooks
+ Sort notes and notebooks
+ Import, crop and scale images
+ Export notes to PDF, PNG or JPEG for printing, archiving or sharing
+ Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
+ Support for multiple windows
+ Shortcuts for creating a new note or opening a notebook
+ Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast etc. (Android 4.2+)
Required Android Versions :
Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Squid Take Notes & Markup PDFs v220.127.116.11-GP Premium APK Mod Free
Introduce Squid – Take Notes & Markup PDFs
New: We partnered with Google to bring incredibly fast, low-latency ink to Squid on the Google Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome 62). See the difference: https://youtu.be/Oc66T_e7xwU
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based – keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/J7uT0B
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display via HDMI, Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2+)
• Create notes and pages with premium backgrounds (math, engineering, music, sports, etc.)
• Import PDFs and mark them up like any other note
• Express yourself with additional tools (highlighter, “true” eraser, shapes, text)
• Backup/restore and bulk export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Learn more about Squid Premium: https://goo.gl/mJFjeO
G Suite for Education customers can purchase Squid Premium in bulk using the Squid EDU Bulk License app (https://goo.gl/Kkxjtk).
Information about active pen devices: https://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: https://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected] with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.squidnotes.com.
Interested in beta testing? Join our public beta directly through Google Play!