- Railway and electric train
- Many bugs fixed and new ones added)
Russian Village Simulator 3D –
a fun simulator for staying in a canonical stereotypical Russian village. With all its charms and disadvantages. His name is Malinovka and the main character decided to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city here. He can walk the streets and surroundings, take boat trips, explore and reveal local secrets, communicate with residents, go to extravagant discos and, of course, take part in fights. First-person view, an open world, a variety of activities, fun physics, the availability of work equipment and much more will delight fans of original entertainment.
* A unique first-person game!
* Completely open world! Do what you want!
* Realistic driving of a real Russian car with a damage system.
* Fun physics and ragdoll.
* Clever artificial intelligence from mobs that won’t let you get bored.
* Interactive interaction with village animals.
Introduce Russian Village Simulator 3D
Try yourself in the role of just a country boy. Do anything in the open world: arrange races, go to the village disco. You can even start fights, but remember that the villagers are very vindictive.
Take a break from the busy city, dusty city streets and endless stream of cars. Here in the village of Malinovka there is only fresh air, a river and grandma’s concoction.
Explore the spacious surroundings of a Russian village in an ordinary Russian car VAZ 2101 Zhiguli. In the village you can meet all kinds of farm animals: cow, pig, chicken, etc. Travel through fields, forests and rivers. Find out what secrets the Russian hinterland keeps.
– A unique first-person game!
– Completely open world! Do what you want!
– Realistic driving of a real real Russian car with a damage system.
– Fun physics and ragdoll. Break everything around if you feel like it.
– Clever artificial intelligence of mobs that will not let you get bored.
– Interactive interaction with village animals.
Ever wanted to feel like a villager? Then Russian Village Simulator 3D is what you need.