Download [2.11.1.008] Pure Tuber - Block Ads for Video, Free Premium (free.tube.premium.advanced.tuber) is the Video Players & Editors for android device which developed by Pure Tuber Studio. Pure Tuber - Block Ads for Video, Free Premium has 5,000,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 2.11.1.008 updated on June 21, 2021 requires Android 4.4 and up
Free Tube Premium
Introduce Pure Tuber – Block Ads for Video, Free Premium
Pure Tuber is an Ad blocker and Free Premium for android devices that blocks all ADs when watching tube videos.
Install NOW ⏬
Tired of wasting time on annoying ads?
Welcome to the new era with all ads blocked. Try Pure Tuber, and enjoy an ad-free player!
THE FUNCTIONS IN DETAIL
– Pure Tuber – Block Ads for Video, Free Premium has collected millions of ad-free videos through AI engine, bringing you the unexpected watching experience.
– Ad Blocker for Videos, so that you can feel free to watch all the Tube videos.
– Ad Blocker for Pop-ups, this Ad blocker also helps block ads like unwanted pop-ups so that you can enjoy the unparalleled video streaming experience.
– Ad Blocker for browsing, that will remove all ads for you when browsing or searching videos.
– Turn it on, the video will continue to play when you exit Pure Tuber. So you can continue to use social media apps, such as Line, Messenger, Whatsapp, etc.
– Use the Minimize function to fit Tube, on a small resizable and movable window in the corner of your screen. Now you can play your favorite game, check your email or perform any other task!
Up to 8K Resolution
– Maximum resolution of videos active by default.
– able to play videos with all resolutions from 144p to 8K, enjoy the best user experience.
💎 Block All Ads in Pure Tuber
🚀 No need to install other plug-ins, such as microG, Manager
🔥 Maximum resolution of Advanced Tube videos active by default
💥 Floating Popup Play Mode
🎵 Background player, save data and power
⭐ Bookmark your favorite video and music
1. Pure Tuber – Block Ads for Video, Free Premium is a third party tube API. The contents of the videos are from the API Services.