- ⚙️ Enhanced Debugging:
- 📎 We added logs to support tickets to help us track & squash bugs faster
- 💪 Improvements to app stability & fixed several bugs
- 📞 Squashed bug with custom display name in-app
If you have great ideas, questions, or feedback please reach out to [email protected]
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, we do not collect or sell your data, and there are no advertisements. How’s that for a best in class user experience? Your experience with the app is very important to us and we aim to create the best SMS app out there.
+ Unparalleled design and fluid animation
+ Endless global and pro + conversation customization options
+ Suggested intelligent answers in conversations
+ Password protected private text conversations
+ Share GIFs with your messages from Giphy
+ Powerful browsing of messages and conversations
+ Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse account
+ Preview of web links
+ Blacklist annoying spammers
+ Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel sent messages
+ Automated responses based on contact keywords and driving / vacation modes
+ Dual + SIM support
Required Android Versions :
Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Pulse SMS (Phone Tablet Web) v126.96.36.19963 Premium APK Free
Introduce Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web)
Want an SMS app that is fast, secure, and packed with all the features and customization you could want? Look no further.
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next-generation, private text messaging app. Did we mention that Pulse is also the highest rated messaging app on the Play Store?
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, we don’t collect or sell your data, and there are no ads. How’s that for a best-in-class user experience? We care deeply about your experience with the app, and are committed to creating the best SMS texting app.
To round out its best-in-class phone app, Pulse re-imagines your communication by giving you the ability to sync your SMS and MMS messages across all of your devices. Send and receive texts and pictures—seamlessly—from your computer, tablet, watch, car, or any device with an internet connection.
This is text messaging, done right.
A Taste of the Features
Pulse is jam packed with features. On top of syncing between all of your devices, here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate text messaging experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation customization options
– Suggested Smart Replies within conversations
– Password protected, private text conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support
First and foremost, all of your conversations are stored in end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you, not even the Pulse SMS Team! With Pulse SMS, you get privacy and peace of mind, right out of the box.
Privacy Protection Proof
In technical terms, we use PBKDF2 to encrypt your password and use it as a key to encrypt messages and conversations.
Technical Encryption Overview
1) When an account is created, we generate two salts. One to use with authentication and one for end-to-end encryption.
2) The one that we use with login is straight-forward and normal. We store a version of your password, hashed against the first salt, and authenticate you against this hash.
3) For the encryption, we hash your password against salt #2 and store it locally on your device (computer/tablet/phone). Having this key is the only way that you can decrypt messages. Since no one else has the password that was hashed against the second salt, no one else will be able to decrypt anything.
We share our privacy protocol publicly so our users have peace of mind knowing their password is never stored anywhere and without that password, there is no way to create the secret key used for encrypting and decrypting the content stored in the backend.
Pulse SMS has a web app that you can use. It also has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Samsung Galaxy Gear watches, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/
Pulse SMS is the premier web, computer, and private texting application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it’s design is unlike anything you have ever seen.
Help Page: https://home.pulsesms.app/help