After the killers take out their target, someone has to clean up the mess. This is you. You are a “cleaner” for a secret government anti-terrorist organization tasked with disposing of the bodies, destroying all evidence and leaving no evidence that you have ever been there.
* Cover up eleven murders: Quick thinking and ingenuity are essential to successfully concealing the evidence.
* Packed with puzzles: each mission has a number of unique challenges to complete, from classic inventory puzzles to bespoke, dazzling tasks.
* Multiple Ways to Solve a Challenge: Different ways to address many situations, some of which are more effective than others
* Handcrafted Art: Almost a hundred different hand-drawn scenes to find and explore.
Introduce Nobodies: Murder cleaner
After the hitmen have taken out their target, somebody has to clear up the mess. That’s you. You’re a ‘cleaner’ for a secret government counter-terrorist organisation, tasked with disposing of the bodies, destroying all the evidence, and leaving no sign you were ever there.
Nobodies is a point-and-click puzzle adventure in which you must use your wits and resourcefulness to ensure your employers’ actions go undiscovered. You aid them in taking out key members of Q-100, a terrorist organisation hell-bent on unleashing horrendous experimental bioweapons on the world.
Blend in, get out, and most importantly, leave no bodies behind.
• Eleven murders to cover up: quick thinking and resourcefulness is essential to succeed in hiding the evidence.
• Packed with puzzles: each mission has a unique set of challenges to overcome, from classic inventory puzzles, to bespoke mindbending tasks.
• Multiple ways to solve a challenge: various ways to approach many situations, some more effective than others
• Hand-crafted art: almost one hundred distinct hand-drawn scenes to search and explore.
• Inspired by real events: what if the horrific human experiments of the 50s and 60s got into terrorist hands?