Download [8.0.5] No Humanity - The Hardest Game (com.sweatychair.lastofhumanity) is the Arcade for android device which developed by Sweaty Chair Studio. No Humanity - The Hardest Game has 1,000,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 8.0.5 updated on August 28, 2021 requires Android 4.4 and up
- Reworked early game progression with ship tiers
- Added world difficulties
- Worlds will now introduce bosses as you complete missions
- Added multiplayer battle-pass
Changes and Polishes
- Improved Custom map browsing experience
- Change Killing Deadpool to be called The Scrapyard
- Adjusted UI for new progression and difficulty changes
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix for potential leaderboard crashes
No Humanity The Hardest Game –
a sweet, cute, and insane hardcore arcade game in which players, as the crew of a flying saucer, try to survive in a dangerous environment. The keyword “try”. A whole series of problems and threats will fall on them. Lasers, homing missiles, the emergence of giant monsters, devastating divine influence, and much more await them. The problem is that all of this is waiting for them almost simultaneously. Fans of nerve-wracking entertainment should definitely make an effort.
* Slight frustration and unfair gameplay
* Ugly doodle about the space apocalypse
* badly made bullet hell without shoot’em up
* Up to 8 players online multiplayer: just no delay when playing with friends
* Amateur graphics and music on a budget
* Bonus video ads
* Definitely once a life experience
* decent amount of Chinese
Introduce No Humanity – The Hardest Game
Once upon a time, there is a spaceship, it got caught up in a galactic doodle war between Brian and Shan, where lasers are beaming, bullets are firing, little boys’ hairs are rapidly growing and monsters eyes are popping.
To be warned, this is not a game for everyone, we made this game extremely hard and unpredictable to just make our fans very happy.
Therefore this game contains:
– Mild frustration and unfair gameplay
– Ugly doodle on space-themed apocalypse
– poorly made bullet hell without shoot’em up
– up to 8 players online multiplayer: only not lag if you play with friends
– a lot of fish
– poor taste humour
– amateur graphic and limited budget music
– rewarded video ads
– definitely once a time life experience
– decent amount of Chinese
– no wifi kinda works
– claw machine
This game probably deserves no attention, but somehow we went viral from TikTok. Thank you our dear fans, because you shared this game with your friends and watched them struggle, this game survived, and the team gets to go crazy with their ideas.
Many love, Brian from the discord community.