+ Shows the most important information about each connected device, IP address, MAC address, provider, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain.
+ Wake On LAN (WOL): Switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet if it is connected via WiFi or a mobile data connection.
+ Traceroute shows the route of packets sent from the smartphone to the destination host. It is also possible to see the route on the map.
+ IP calculator: This tool calculates the network parameters such as network mask, CIDR, IP address range, host number, etc.
+ IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
+ MAC address search enables the manufacturer to be determined from the MAC address.
+ DNS lookup enables the IP address of the domain, the mail server, etc. to be called up. Reverse DNS is supported.
+ Network position shows the position of the scanned network on the map.
+ Back up / restore data in the local folder or with Google Drive.
+ Speed test: This tool calculates the download and upload speed.
+ Downloads all previously discovered devices on a network +.
+ Manually add a new network or device to manage all functions for an undiscovered device.
+ WiFi scan: Finds WiFi nearby and shows SSID, signal strength, channel and encryption.
+ Graphically shows the bandwidth and the overlap between the channels of WiFi networks.
+ Monitoring of access to the network WLAN. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device joins the network.
+ Ping function. It is possible to ping any connected device and any host name or IP address.
+ Port scanner for scanning the most frequently used port.
+ Themes available.
Required Android Versions :
Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download NetX Network Tools PRO v220.127.116.11 APK Paid Free
Introduce NetX Network Tools PRO
– Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain, UPnP Name, Manufacturer and Model Name.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
– DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
– Backup/Restore data on the local folder.
– Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
– Supported tethering mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL in order to share ideas, opinions, support and to be informed about new release.