• Added support for German, Spanish, French and Italian
• SDK updates
• Various stability and bug fixes
Guide MouseBot through mazes of fantastic mechanical mousetraps created by CatLab’s cat scientists. Dodge giant metal Kitty Krushers, jump over grueling roller graters, dodging creepy mines and lasers, and make your way across pools of melting acid on an epic quest for cheese and freedom.
* Over 65 exciting levels!
* Unlock new skills! Run, jump and transform yourself for land and water!
* Collect epic piles of cheese!
* Gain new paint finishes and accessories to customize MouseBot!
* Eye-catching cartoon graphics on phone, tablet and TV
* Control options include touchscreen, gamepad (and remote control on Android TV).
* With Google Play Game Services you can achieve success and save it in the cloud.
Guide MouseBot through mazes of fantastical mechanical mouse traps created by the cat scientists of CatLab. Dodge giant metal Kitty Krushers, leap over mouse-grinding Roller Graters, evade scary Mines and Lasers, and platform your way across pools of bot-melting Acid on an epic quest for cheese and freedom.
Conquer over 80 challenging platform-style levels as you delve deeper into the mysterious laboratories of CatLab and uncover the cats’ nefarious plans. Collect epic piles of cheese, and transmogrify that cheese into new skins and accessories for your robotic mouse.
MouseBot: Escape from CatLab is a zany and exciting platforming game that will test your reflexes, skills, timing, and love of cheese!
• Over 80 thrilling levels!
• Unlock new abilities! Run, jump and transform for land and water!
• Collect epic piles of cheese!
• Win new paint jobs, and accessories to customize MouseBot!
• Eye-popping cartoon visuals on phone, tablet and TV
• Control options include touch screen, gamepad (and remote on Android TV.)
• Earn achievements and cloud save with Google Play Game Services.
MouseBot is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
If you encounter a problem running the game, please visit us at: www.vectorunit.com/support
STAY IN TOUCH
Be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorUnit
Follow us on Twitter @vectorunit
Follow us on Google+ at www.vectorunit.com/+
Visit our web page at www.vectorunit.com