Download [2.5.10] Mini Legend - Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game (com.twitchyfinger.google.minilegend) is the Racing for android device which developed by Twitchy Finger Ltd.. Mini Legend - Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game has 5,000,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 2.5.10 updated on June 29, 2021 requires Android 5.0 and up
- UI enhancement
- bug fixes
Mini Legend Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game –
Take on the world’s mini 4WD racers as you modify, customize, and race your cars through sophisticated high-speed tracks in this exciting mini 4WD simulation experience on mobile!
Over 120 different cars and hundreds of performance parts to build, modify and drive your v Mini 4WD slot car!
* Single-player RPG campaign
* Over 150 unique levels
* Challenging boss battles
* Challenge real players with an intelligent matching system
* Daily random titles to challenge the player customization abilities
* Create and manage your own racing team with friends
* Team Chat System
Introduce Mini Legend – Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game
Take on the world’s Mini 4WD racers as you modify, customize and race your cars through elaborate fast-paced tracks in this thrilling Mini 4WD simulation experience on mobile!
Over 120 different cars and hundreds of performance parts to create, mod, and race your v Mini 4WD slot car!
○ Single player RPG campaign
○ Over 250 Unique Levels
○ Challenging Boss Battles
○ Unlock Avatars to use in other Modes
Online PVP Mode
○ Challenge real players through a smart matching system
○ See how your modified Mini 4WD stacks up against the competition
⭐ Online Events ⭐
○ Special format races
○ Weekly specialty races ○ Limited edition car races
Daily Time Attack Races
○ Challenge daily target time
○ Daily random tracks to challenge player customization skills
○ Create and manage your own Race Team with friends
○ Compete in the team ranking
○ Team chat system
Many players are unfamiliar with Mini 4WD. So what is Mini 4WD?
Mini 4WD is any miniature model within the mini scale of between 1/20 (1:20) to 1/48 (1:48) scale. Currently, the term is popularized predominantly by a 1/32 (1:32) scaled, AA battery-powered plastic model race car without remote control. All four (4) wheels are direct-drive, thus “”4WD”” for 4-wheel drive, as opposed to “”AWD”” or All-wheel drive. Horizontal side rollers guide the vehicle against the vertical walls of the un-banked track for steering, providing very fast speeds up to 65 km/H (40 mph) on the track. In Japan, Mini 4WD is also known as mini yonku (ミニ四駆) in Japanese. Though mostly popular in Asia, they are sold in many countries as Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Italy, United States and the Netherlands.
Visit Mini Legend Facebook & Customer Service Page: MiniLegend4WD
or Email: [email protected]