Fix crash when using DarkSky with the "hide cloudiness" setting.
Meteogram Weather Widget is a weather app that shows the weather in great detail at a glance on your home screen. While many weather apps show the weather forecast rather simply, this app does this by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. This gives you a much better overview of when exactly rain is falling, the sun is shining, when it is cloudy …
+ Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
+ Turbidity / clarity display
+ Short-term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
+ Short-term forecast for the next 5 days
+ Many user settings: colors, weather elements, …
+ Widget with long-term forecast (next 10 days)
+ Show moisture percentage
+ Show sunrise and sunset
+ Show wind vane for wind direction
+ Show moon phase
+ Show Windchill
+ Function to save the current settings as standard settings
+ Activate other weather providers (via in-app subscription)
+ Only for the USA: NOAA as a weather provider
Required Android Versions :
Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Meteogram Weather Widget Donate version v2.3.20 Mod Extra APK Unlocked Free
Introduce Meteogram Weather Widget – Donate version
Meteogram Weather Widget is a weather app showing the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. While many weather apps are showing the weather forecast in a rather basic way, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so shows you a much better overview of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will become cloudy…
The main focus of the app consists in showing the meteogram on a small home screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that much space on the home screen, it still manages showing the forecast in a clear way. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location (or let the widget automatically determine your location) and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
The meteogram shows the temperature and expected precipitation for the complete forecast period. Besides those weather elements, the wind speed, wind direction and air pressure can also be visualized on the meteogram. The user has all freedom to customize how the meteogram should look like.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness / clearness indication
• Short-term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short-term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements, …
Features exclusively available in this Donate version:
• Widget providing a long-term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show humidity percentage
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Show wind vane for wind direction
• Better (temperature) graph visualization (f.e. color the graph in blue when the temperature falls below freezing, custom line thickness and style, …)
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• Feature allowing you to save current settings as default settings
• Enable more weather providers (via in-app subscription)
• For the United States only: NOAA as weather provider
About the weather forecast data
All thanks to MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for offering the weather forecast data (notice that for the long-term forecast period, one of the best weather models – ECMWF – is used by MET.NO).
For locations in the United States, NOAA is offered as short term weather provider.
NOTE: other weather providers can be enabled via in-app subscription.
And finally …
• Contact me if you have suggestions, remarks, issues… ([email protected]).
• The app is optimized for use on smartphones.