Bedtime is new feature
Please disable and re-enable service on child's phone to check required permissions
Bug fix and improvement
You can easily control the phone or the child’s tab on the local network. Just install this app on the kid’s phone or tab and activate the service to control them. Then connect all devices to the same WiFi access point or tethering to be discovered.
+ Simple interface
+ No account registration (no data collection)
+ Set limit usage remotely
+ Set bedtime schedule
+ Send message remotely
+ Lock the phone remotely
+ Adjust volume and brightness remotely
+ Find your phone by ringing it
+ Locate device with GPS
+ Can use tethering (no internet required)
+ Can manage your own device (same phone)
+ Apps lock
+ Connect from anywhere via the cloud (internet connection required on both devices)
Required Android Versions :
Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Easy Parental Control Pro v1.2.7 APK Paid SAP Free
Introduce Easy Parental Control Pro
You can control the child’s phone or tab on local network easily. Just install this app in the child’s phone or tab and enable the service to control it. Then connect all devices to same Wifi access point or tethering to be discovered.
* Simple interface
* No account registration (no data collected)
* Set limit usage remotely
* Set bedtime schedule
* Send message remotely
* Lock phone remotely
* Set volume, brightness remotely
* Find phone by ringing it
* Locate device using GPS
* Can use tethering (no internet required)
* Can manage self device (same phone)
* Apps lock
* Connect from anywhere via cloud (internet connection required on both device)
Purchase Pro version to remove Ads
* Lock is using standard android screen lock AND this app’s custom lock
* Device administrator and accessibility permission are required to lock the device.
* This app uses Accessibility services.
* Can’t pair on same network?
Reboot both devices and try again
* The child can stop app from Recent Screen on some device.
Check Auto Start from App Info to prevent this, and set No Restriction for Battery Saver (optional)