Download [1.6] Deleted Contact Recovery (com.jvr.mycontacts.manager.rs) is the Tools for android device which developed by JVR Developers. Deleted Contact Recovery has 100,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 1.6 updated on August 4, 2021 requires Android 4.2 and up
Have you lost your contacts? Accidentally deleted contacts? Do not worry. Download this Deleted Contact Recovery app and get your deleted contact back quickly and easily. Restore them to your original phone book.
+ Show list of deleted contacts that you deleted by mistake.
+ Select the contacts from the list that you need to restore to your phonebook.
+ Show list of duplicate contacts by name and number,
+ Delete duplicate contacts easily and quickly.
+ Backup your contacts in PDF, VCF and text files.
+ Share your backup file with all social media apps.
+ It will show all the VCF files available in the phone, which you can use to restore all the contacts.
+ Restore contacts from your backup files.
+ View the full list of contacts available in your phonebook.
+ Share your individual or multiple contacts using email or social media apps.
+ View all backup files, e.g. B. PDF, VCF & Text.
Required Android Versions :
Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Deleted Contact Recovery v1.6 Premium APK Free
Introduce Deleted Contact Recovery
Have lost your contacts ? Have deleted any contacts by mistake ? Do not worry. Download this app “Deleted Contact Recovery” and quickly restore your deleted contact easily. Restore them to your original Phone Book.
1. Contact Recovery
– Display list of deleted contact which is by mistakenly deleted by you.
– Select the contacts from the list that you need to restore to your Phone Book.
2. Duplicate Contacts
– Display list of Duplicate contacts by Name & By Number,
– Delete duplicate contact easily & quickly.
3. Backup Contacts
– Backup Your contacts in PDF, VCF & Text File.
– Share your backup file to any social media apps.
4. Restore Contacts
– It display all contacts VCF files available in phone through that you can restore your all contacts.
– Restore contacts from your backup files.
5. Contacts List
– View full list of contact available in your Phone Book.
– Share your single or multiple contacts to email or social media apps.
6. My Files
– Display all backup files e.g PDF, VCF & Text.
If you find very useful app then don’t forget to rate it, review it and share with your friends & Family.
And for any other issue please email us.