Crash Dive 2: The Silent Service is the Simulation for android device which developed by Panic Ensues Software. Crash Dive 2: The Silent Service has 1,000+ installs on Google Play, its latest version is 1.1.6 updated on May 20, 2021 requires Android 6.0 and up
• Added “Quit Without Saving” to game menu
• Moved AA Gunnery virtual joystick further from edge of screen
• Mod Editor: Added filter to only show modded items/values
• Waypoints: Show distance of each leg
• Handle case of corrupted player stats file
• On Load/Continue, wounded ships are now smoking
• Added “Invert Pitch” option for AA gunnery
• Show applied mods on main menu
Introduce Crash Dive 2: The Silent Service
Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling “Crash Dive”.
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Optional upgrade tech tree for your sub (can also be left to the AI).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
* Moddable game files if you feel like hacking.