• 5 all-new widgets
• Global toggle for wallpaper-based colors
Follow us at twitter.com/widgetology or t.me/widgetologyNews!
Introduce Android 12 widgets for KWGT Pro
KWGT PRO REQUIRED
This is not a stand alone app. It requires:
KWGT Pro: https://bit.ly/2gNkmr0
Using Android 12 widgets:
1. Download this app, along with KWGT and KWGT Pro
2. Long tap on your homescreen and select Widgets
3. Choose a KWGT widget of your desired size and add it to your homescreen.
4. Tap on the widget, go to the Installed tab, Android 12 widgets, and select the widget of your choosing.
5. If the widget isn’t to your desired size, go to the Layer tab, and adjust the scale as needed.
In case the widget is not working properly (e.g. icons or info not showing), long press the KWGT icon, open App Info, Clear Cache and Force Stop.
If there’s any enquiry or problem feel free to contact me:
Email – [email protected]
Telegram – @thepratiksrivastava
Twitter – @prativastava
A huge thanks to:
These widgets are copyright of their respective member (Pratik Srivastava) of the widgetology collective. Using these widgets for a commercial purpose without the consent of widgetology or the widgets’ owner is strictly prohibited.